This time last week I was catering for a gorgeous couple stepping into the world of wedded bliss! I delivered a wholesome cold buffet style lunch for 100 guests, in the spectacular St. George's Church Hall in Battery Point, TAS. I have never seen the hall look so beautiful, decorated with vintage jars, precious tea cups, a typewriter to type a message for the guest book, and more. All was pretty and delicate, attention to detail to make your head spin, in all a really special event.
3 cold meat platters:
- Free-range pork loin with figs & prunes
- Medium-rare roast fillet of beef with salsa verde
- Free-range roasted chicken with sweet spiced pickled cherries
3 Salad bowls:
- Roasted pumpkin, rocket, toasted almond & fetta
- Potato, soused red onion, free-range egg mustard mayo & nigella seeds
- BBQ corn kernel, black bean, basil & fresh tomato
I was a little in love with the decorating, I think the bride should pursue a sideline career in event management alongside role as science/maths teacher! I got a bit 'snappy happy' so this post is more photo essay.
It was lovely to share in such a special occasion. With love to Jess & Aaron. Congratulations! x